Saturday, January 21, 2006

love quotes

G. K. Chesterton
The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.




G. Moore
Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough.

Montaigne
If I am pressed to say why I loved him, I feel it can only be explained by replying: "Because it was he; because it was me."

Rabindranath Tagore
I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.

Mother Teresa There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.


George Elliot I like not only to be loved, but to be told that I am loved.

Albert Einstein How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?

Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is success.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home