Monday, January 09, 2006

what are boys and doors when god changes me with his love?


i went to this lecture thing about love and community. i had some good thoughts that i want to record though i don't know if they are the kind of thoughts that the speakers were trying to promote. they talked a lot about our sins and how they are just waitin there for us to embrace them and confess them to god. i couldn't think of one that god hadn't already heard about from me. here is what i wrote aboout that, "i just feel like God has been workin so hard on me that to start finding things that i do wrong would be to disrespect all that work\ workmanship."

something that i did take away from this that the speakers intended was that i don't have to be the old me, to behave according to the old patterns. the title of my previous post was me thinkin about a boy who didn't hold the door open today for me. i think i let it irk me just a bit. but i don't have to let stuff like that bother me. i am done with only extending grace to the people i think deserve it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home